Hospitality is one of Canada’s most evolving sectors so we have designed a program to give you the chance of experiencing it from a front-line perspective.
Our Hospitality Internship Program gives you the best opportunity to gain international professional work experience all while embracing Canada’s most famous attribute – its friendliness!
Working as a Front Desk agent in Banff, serving customers at a top restaurant on Vancouver Island or greeting tourists at a ski resort in Jasper: these are just some of the many positions that our team have developed through long lasting relationships with hotels and resorts across Canada.
The program is open year round which means you can get a full Canadian experience in a top location all the while working alongside your peers and improving your resume. Would you like to have a hospitality internship experience in Canada? Our Hospitality Internship Program guarantees paid positions for hospitality students or young professionals who want to move their career in hospitality forward by getting hands on experience in a professional setting.
To read testimonials from some of our participants, who have successfully completed one of our Internship Programs in Canada, Contact for more info!
Customized hospitality internship placement in Canadian hotels and resorts for international students
- Canadian-style resume revision
- Interview preparation workshop
- Guaranteed paid internship placement
- Canada essentials guide
- Welcome orientation (in Vancouver or via Skype)
- Assistance w/ social insurance, bank account etc.
- Internet access and mail holding service
- Ongoing support for the duration of the program
- Access to our social events, activities, tours
Airfare, Medical Insurance, Visa Application Fee, Local Transportation, Food, and Accommodation
Internship Industries Available
- Room Attendant
- Front Desk
- Lift attendant
- Rental shop clerk
- Line cook
- If English is not your first language you must have an intermediate English language level
- Available for 6 months minimum
- Must qualify for the appropriate work permit and/or visa.
- Permits recommended: IEC Working Holiday
- Guaranteed paid internship at a top resort/hotel
- Open both Summer and Winter
- Available across Western Canada
- Minimum length 6 months
- Hospitality and Tourism sectors
Gain professional experience in a top hotel/resort
Become more specialized in your sector
Increase your professional network
Add international work experience in Canada to your resume
Develop your hospitality management skills
Experience North American culture
Obtain training on all aspects of the Hospitality industry
This option is available to candidates participating in our Education, Internship and Working Holiday programs in Canada. You may add up to 6 months of in-class English Study to reach the minimum level required or simply perfect your English level…
$2/day: Because your health and safety is important, we teamed up with an award winning insurance provider; Student Guard to offer you a tailored medical coverage which protects you up to $2,000,000…
$550 to $800: The most cost-effective way to live in Vancouver. Rent a private room with kitchen access for $550/month. Add 3 meals/day service for $780/month…