Whether it’s giving bike tours around the city or serving cocktails at one of the top restaurants, there’s always something special about working in Vancouver. Vistara Consultant’s Working Holiday City Job program in Canada is designed to give you an experience of a lifetime by combining equal amounts of work and play!
This Working Holiday Canada program is one of our most popular choices amongst candidates as it allows you to spend up to one year (2 years for certain countries) exploring and working in Vancouver and is open year round.
Once registered, you can take advantage of a guaranteed work placement, full orientation, 1 night’s hostel accommodation, interview preparation sessions, resume revision and visa support along with various other perks and optional add-ons.
Vancouver has a lot to offer and has year round amenities and attractions from world class ski hills, hundreds of hiking treks, top shopping districts and a bustling nightlife. Its thriving tourism sector means that there are always jobs on offer in hospitality, retail and many more.
Our Working Holiday Canada program is once in a lifetime experience that lets you immerse yourself in Canadian culture, make lifelong friends, maybe learn how to ski or snowboard, and all while earning money to pay off bills and fund your Canadian adventure!
Do you want to have an international work experience in Canada as well? Participate in our Working Holiday City Job program and you can not only improve your English level but also gain confidence and valuable international work experience in North America.
To read testimonials from some of our participants, who have successfully completed one of our Working Holiday Programs in Canada, visit our Contact for more info!
Spend a year vacation in Vancouver while working! We take care of the rest!
- Canadian-style resume revision
- Interview preparation workshop
- Job Support
- Canada Essentials Guide
- One night’s hostel accommodation w/ breakfast
- Welcome orientation (in Vancouver)
- Assistance w/ social insurance, bank account etc.
- Internet access & mail holding service
- Ongoing support for the duration of the program
- Access to our social events, activities, tour
Not Included:Airfare, Medical Insurance, Visa and/or Work Permits Application Fee, Local Transportation, Food, Accommodation
- MUST be from one of the 32 IEC Countries and qualify for the IEC Working Holiday visa, NO exceptions
- Additional countries accepted under RO Status: Argentina, Brazil, Thailand, & Malaysia
- Must have at least an intermediate English language level
- Available for 4 months minimum
- Support before and after arrival
- Open Summer and Winter
- Minimum length 4 months
- Available in multiple Western Canadian Resorts
- Hospitality and Tourism sectors
Explore one of the most liveable cities in the world
Improve your practical skills
Improve your English level
Gain international working experience in Canada
Surf, ski, hike and shop all in one day
This option is available to candidates participating in our Education, Internship and Working Holiday programs in Canada. You may add up to 6 months of in-class English Study to reach the minimum level required or simply perfect your English level…
$2/day: Because your health and safety is important, we teamed up with an award winning insurance provider; Student Guard to offer you a tailored medical coverage which protects you up to $2,000,000…
$550 to $800: The most cost-effective way to live in Vancouver. Rent a private room with kitchen access for $550/month. Add 3 meals/day service for $780/month…